All sessions are based on time. During your scheduled time, there are no limitations on the number of outfit changes, locations or backdrops. This will allow us to create unique, cutting-edge images using different backdrops, locations and outfits. Typically, each outfit takes approximately 20 minutes in front of the camera. Each 30 minutes of session time will result in approximately 8-10 final images being presented to you to select from.
Please be on time for your session, as late arrivals will cut into your session time. Being organized in the dressing room will also give you more time in front of the camera (which means more fabulous images!) We suggest a trial run of your outfits prior to your session to make sure you include all clothing and accessories to complete your outfit. Don’t forget shoes!
Travel time to outdoor locations typically adds approximately 15-20 minutes and it is recommended to keep this in mind when planning which session will best suit your needs.
Session fees are non-refundable; however, should you find the need to cancel, you may apply your paid session to any other type of session (i.e. Family) within 1 year. A reservation fee of $300 is taken at the time of booking. Your session fee will be taken from this reservation fee and any remaining credit is applied to your order.
If you wear glasses, it is advisable to remove the lenses. We cannot guarantee there will not be glare without removal of the lenses. Please avoid tan lines, as they are difficult to remove and do require an additional retouching fee. There is an additional fee for glare removal, bra strap removal and tan line touch ups.
- Your pre-session consultation will cover preparation prior to your session. We will discuss ideas, clothing, props and items specific to the type of session experience(s) you chose.
- Please note: The most popular months are June thru September and session appointments book up quickly.
- We welcome fury four-legged family members be included in outdoor sessions only at this time.
- All portraiture automatically includes blemish retouching. If you do not want something retouched, let us know when you place your order.
- Additional retouching for braces, scars, unwanted shine and stray hairs can be completed upon request for a nominal charge.
- We offer an assortment of Invitations and Thank You cards. But if you prefer to have it done on your own there is a $75.00 copywright and file release fee with a $400 minimum order.
- Payment of session fee(s) are due by your photo session. Methods of payment accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Cash or Check at time of booking your appointment. A $200 deposit or 50% of minimum order is required prior to images being posted. This is applied to you order.
- Payment in full at time of order is recommended. A minimum deposit of 50% of the balance is required to process your order. The balance MUST be paid in full prior to delivery of your order or any part of it, this includes yearbook photograph.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. All sales subject to 6% PA Sales Tax.
|The best appointment dates and times book quickly so call today! 570-969-9490